cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build target
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:45:25 GMT

On Tuesday, August 6, 2002, at 05:13  PM, Geoff Howard wrote:

> Can someone explain how the following target is building the printer
> docs?
> I must be missing something.  The way I read that, only index.html
> should be
> built.

The default command line behavior, unless otherwise specified (via
boolean values in -r or --followLinks flags), is to follow links. Thus,
with your build It's following the links and generating the other pages.
Have you checked out the sample pdf chapter (loaded with great stuff)
from Carsten and Matthew's book? It has detailed info on the command
line feature of C2. You can find it on the New Riders site (long link,
may break):

http://www.newriders.com/books/product.asp?product_id=
{C3C05052-BE3B-4E06-A60A-13FB40AF58F6}

You can also find info in org.apache.cocoon.Main.java.

-- Diana