cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Homeijer <M.Homei...@devote.nl>
Subject RE: Writing a DigesterTransformer
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:16:37 GMT

TIA,
Michael Homeijer

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Homeijer
To: 'cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org'
Sent: 21-8-2002 12:15
Subject: Writing a DigesterTransformer

Hi,

I am trying to find out what it takes to write a DigesterTransformer.
It uses the jakarta commons Digester to transform xml to java beans.

Has anybody tried something similar before? It seems the parse method on
the
digester cannot be intregrated directly into cocoon. Ideas on the
subject
are welcome.

TIA,
Michael