cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Simple proposal to add "flushing" to Store compone nts
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:49:32 GMT
I have written a simple "cache clear" action that takes a cache key (from
the status page) and manually removes it from the cache.  To delete all of
them you could (as an alternative to convincing the avalon folks to alter
the basic functionality) just clear them in this way by iterating over the
store contents.

Geoff Howard