cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <>
Subject Build target
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:13:05 GMT
Can someone explain how the following target is building the printer docs?
I must be missing something.  The way I read that, only index.html should be
built.  I'm trying to track down how to best go about adding a printer
friendly link for the Cocoon site, and want to do it in a way compatible
with the current use in the build process.

Geoff Howard

  <!-- ===================================================================
  <!-- Generate printer-friendly HTML docs
  <!-- ===================================================================
  <target name="printer-docs" depends="package, prepare-printer-docs,
printer-docs_check, printer-docs_done"
      description="Builds printer-friendly documentation">
    <mkdir dir="${}"/>

    <java classname="org.apache.cocoon.Main" fork="true"
dir="${build.dir}/printer_documentation" failonerror="true">
      <arg value="-c."/>
      <arg value="-d../printer-docs"/>
      <arg value="-w../work-printer"/>
      <arg value="-l../work-printer/cocoon.log"/>
      <arg value="-uINFO"/>
      <arg value="index.html"/>
        <path refid="classpath"/>
        <fileset dir="${build.dir}">
          <include name="*.jar"/>
        <pathelement location="${tools.jar}"/>
        <pathelement location="${build.context}/WEB-INF/classes"/>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message