cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject Build target
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:13:05 GMT
Can someone explain how the following target is building the printer docs?
I must be missing something.  The way I read that, only index.html should be
built.  I'm trying to track down how to best go about adding a printer
friendly link for the Cocoon site, and want to do it in a way compatible
with the current use in the build process.

Geoff Howard

  <!-- ===================================================================
-->
  <!-- Generate printer-friendly HTML docs
-->
  <!-- ===================================================================
-->
  <target name="printer-docs" depends="package, prepare-printer-docs,
printer-docs_check, printer-docs_done"
      unless="printer-docs.notrequired"
      description="Builds printer-friendly documentation">
    <mkdir dir="${build.docs.printer}"/>

    <java classname="org.apache.cocoon.Main" fork="true"
dir="${build.dir}/printer_documentation" failonerror="true">
      <arg value="-c."/>
      <arg value="-d../printer-docs"/>
      <arg value="-w../work-printer"/>
      <arg value="-l../work-printer/cocoon.log"/>
      <arg value="-uINFO"/>
      <arg value="index.html"/>
      <classpath>
        <path refid="classpath"/>
        <fileset dir="${build.dir}">
          <include name="*.jar"/>
        </fileset>
        <pathelement location="${tools.jar}"/>
        <pathelement location="${build.context}/WEB-INF/classes"/>
      </classpath>
    </java>
  </target>