cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject RE: Broken SvgSerializer examples in HEAD
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:54:15 GMT
Hello Mats.

It's a bug in batik that causes the error; the line you mention in Cocoon is indeed not needed,
but it calls the Batik-method with the bug and results in setting a wrong parser as CSS Parser.
I suppose the method in SVGBuilder was left for historical reasons, i've submitted a patch
to remove this line and another to correct the bug in batik.
See http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=102985108002984&w=2

Stefan