cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Alexandre Losson <plos...@telio.be>
Subject Cocoon - web environment coupling ?
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:36:59 GMT
Hi all,

I've been using Cocoon 2 for a while not and I was wondering if any of
you could give a quick overview on how Cocoon tightly cocoon is coupled
with a web environment and where these couplings occur.

I am developping a code generation application using XML/XSL and I was
investigating how Cocoon could be used as the transformation pipeline
but I wanted to know how and if I could use it outside a web
environment? And if so, what are the fundamental things that should be
adapted or maybe even added ?

Comments are welcome

Pierre
Brussels, Belgium