cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <m...@alma.nu>
Subject Re: Broken SvgSerializer examples in HEAD
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:45:59 GMT
Vadim,
I looked in the org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.SVGBuilder.

If I remove the row:

XMLResourceDescriptor.setCSSParserClassName(CSS_PARSER_CLASS_NAME);

everything works fine.
I saw your comment about it in the source, I don´t know *anything* about
  batik but it didn´t seem like the method call above was necessary
after all? ;)
What´s the purpose of the method call?
BTW the first error I got was a no such method-exception on that row.

/Regards Mats