cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote]: Using excalibur subproject jars
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:11:10 GMT

Christian Haul wrote:
> On 16.Aug.2002 -- 11:23 AM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>>Some time ago, the excalibur project has split up their distribution
>>of components into several subprojects. We use some of them (for
>>example the component, xmlutil, store subproject etc.).
>

>>I would suggest that we skip to all these nice little jars
>>and remove the big avalon-excalibur.jar.
>

> +1

+1, also because I would really like to see Cocoon components behave as
Gump project dependencies.
So having all depend on Gump projects, and being excalubur components
such projects in Avalon, our projects will depend od projects, and now
if you have understood what I said good, or else don't worry, it's
normal, just look at the vote ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -