cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XLink anyone?
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:15:44 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> If you only have
>
> <match="whatever">
>   <generate src="content.xml"/>
>   <serialize/>
> </match>
>
> Cocoon will only parse the file and serialize it. Where should the
> handling of XLink's come from?
>
> I tested with a 2.0.2-dev version from march. Cocoon chokes only on the
> missing DTD, so I removed the doctype declaration and everything works
> fine.

Hmmm... wait: have you tried the CLI version too? I did the tests on
that, this might be the problem, since the CLI actually deals with
XLinks (in order to process recursively the pages). The problem might be
there. I'll give it a try in a servlet environment, but I still suspect
that a bug is lying around. Can you please try the CLI version?

TIA,

--
Gianugo Rabellino