cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Cocoon-apps CVS module
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:11:26 GMT
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

 > This is exactly the same kind of thing we want to do.  Jon Stevens
 > even said it was okay when I questioned if it was legitimate for
 > lucene to do it ;-)

It is also OK for cocoon to do it.

This is all very straightforward.  All that is needed is the name of the
cvs module (xml-cocoon-apps, perhaps?), where you would like the cvs
commit messages to go (xml-cocoon-cvs?), and who should be granted karma
(either by name or rule).

Subprojects are free to adapt the bylaws as appropriate for their needs.
  All I would request is that they are clear, posted, and auditable
(e.g., votes are done on the mailing list).

- Sam Ruby