cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Cocoon apps Web site hosting
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:48:09 GMT

Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
> On 8/11/02 11:37 AM, "Ivelin Ivanov" <> wrote:
>>How about a web ring?
> Yes, a Web ring is definitely a good idea.

> Actually we should have something better than this, so that everybody in the
> Web ring is able to see the participants without the link management hassle.
> We can put the sites participating in the Web ring in an XML file on a
> central site. All the participants can then fetch this file every once in a
> while, and generate the HTML version of it. Very similar with the RSS stuff
> in Weblogs.

This would be good eventually, but someone has to write that stuff. How
about a wiki to get us up and running? I can put a JSP wiki (the same as
the one on outerthought up for this, although we should wait for Steven
to come back of holiday before doing anything - I don;t want to "hijack"
his idea)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message