cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: XLink anyone?
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:02:37 GMT
Why should Cocoon choke on parsing an XML file - if it is really one?? The
parser doesn't know anything about XLink, so I think this can't be the
problem. Have a look at the XML. It looks really strange.

I downloaded the example SXW from the link you gave, unzipped it and looked
at the content.xml (delivered via Cocoon) in Mozilla. Maybe you made an
error while unzipping the SXW.

Regards,

Joerg

--