cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <a...@superlinksoftware.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Blocks
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:58:10 GMT
+1 -- -

As I understand it Blocks are a solution to world hunger, documentation,
complexity, the meaning of life and why
the local bars and taxi companies in many college towns close
simultaneously at 2:00am.

I'd like to see Blocks matched to WHAT they solve (Show cause and
effect), totally what they are, how they match
to the *blocks* implemented by other projects (Like James I believe)...etc.

-Andy