cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject XLink anyone?
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:42:47 GMT
Hi,

I'm experiencing weird problems with XLink while trying to process an
OpenOffice document (yes, I'm working on a filter, hope it might be
useful to all of us).

I'm ending up with a java.lang.StackOverflow error with Cocoon trying to
process an xlink in a (too much) recursive way. I'm trying to understand
where the real problem is, but I'm a bit confused about how (and why,
actually) Cocoon is processing XLinks.

I'm attaching the offending document, which is, BTW, just the example
taken from http://www.chez.com/ebellot/ooo2sdbk/, the tool I'm trying to
"clone" on Cocoon. To reproduce the problem it's enough to have Cocoon
parse the XML:

<match="whatever">
   <generate src="content.xml"/>
   <serialize/>
</match>

You will see that Cocoon chokes while trying to process the png image
referenced as an xlink. Any clues?

TIA,

--
Gianugo Rabellino