cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Cocoon-apps CVS module
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 14:03:45 GMT
Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

>Seems like I am reading emails backwards.
>Would the cocoon apps be an alternative to scratchpad or independent of it?

scatchapad = immature extensions to Cocoon

cocoon-apps = Cocoon based applications, such as example apps,
cocoon-based solutions like Cocco blog.

Committers to cocoon-apps would *not necessarily* be committers to
Cocoon.  All cocoon committers would
be committers to cocoon-apps.

Lucene already does this.

It wouldn't have full project status.