cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Proposal: Inclusion of CocoBlog in scratchpad
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 12:30:22 GMT
Michael Wechner wrote:

> I am not saying this because I am working on Wyona and see CocoBlog as
> a competitor.

Of course not, CocoBlog is just a blogging tool. Someone might say that
weblogging is a poor man's CMS, but I do not agree.

> Concerning CocoBlog and Wyona I would very much
> like to join forces and collaborate.

On the other hand, a multi-user weblog might be a nice complement to a
web CMS, so collaboration can be very interesting. We will have to talk
about it in September, when I'm back from my vacations. At the moment, I
have too much meat on the grill, as they use to say here ;-).

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it