cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: Proposal: Inclusion of CocoBlog in scratchpad
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 10:47:31 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> I have a solution that could make all happy.
>
> Let's make a cocoon-apps CVS repository that can trigger the compilation
> of Cocoon by assuming that the cocoon2 CVS is checked out in the same
> common dir.
>
> It would make it easier also for the cleanup that's gonna take place soon.
>
> So, how does this sound?

Sounds good (says a commercial for a well-known beek brand ;-) ).

A couple of points:

- I need a modification to cocoon.xconf (namely the addition of a
datasource) and to cocoondb.script. Can this be taken care of by the
build process?

- How about Stuart's suggestion that the cocoon-apps directory should be
located *inside* the cocoon  CVS repository?

Can someone setup what is needed?

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it