cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya A. Kriveshko" <i...@kaon.com>
Subject Re: Proposed addition to RequestGenerator (diff -u patch included)
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 16:15:25 GMT

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>let's make a deal :) - I apply your patch and you contribute a (small)
>docu patch for the request generator doc.
>
>Oh, I already applied it, so now it's your turn...

Here's the doc. patch.

>Thanks for your patch! I removed the reference to the XSPObjectHelper,
>please verify if everything is OK.

Everything is OK, excepth that you removed the reference to the
XSPObjectHelper... :-(
The neat thing about that was that if the attribute was an instance of
XMLizable or Node, then appropriate XML would get generated. I copied
this usage pattern from SessionAttributeGenerator.java, so I thought
that it was OK to do that. I even almost started using this feature to
have structured attribute values.

There is already a dependence on XSPObjectHelper in the generation
package. Is there any chance that you may reconsider and put it back in?

Thanks for your prompt response!

==
Ilya