cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Wiki (was: Re: [CLEANCOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modu larize it . . .)
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 11:36:42 GMT
Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> I agree with Ulrich to a certain extent.
> Cocoon's core Documentation belongs to the Cocoon main web site.

As I said right from the start, I regard CocoDocoWiki as a documentation
breeding environment, and I will investigate how we can migrate Wiki
docs back into Forrest.

> Supporting sites are fine for developing new pieces of docs, but they should
> be only refered to as supporting sites, not main sources of information.
> As we've discussed before, hopefully with forrest we will be able to allow
> inline notes to the Cocoon main site,
> similarly to PHP's doc pages.

It remains to be seen whether this can be hosted by ASF equipment. If
this is not the case, we will find a solution.

regards,

</Steven>