cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [CLEANCOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it (was: Cocoon Organization (Cocoon plugins))
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:58:55 GMT
Jason Foster wrote:

> <snip/>
>
> With respect to choosing a Wiki, I think that we should (to use a
> Steve Jobs euphemism) "eat our own dogfood" and either use the
> existing WikiLand or...

As I said before, wikiland isn't ready _today_ for us to use it. Let's
not once again fall into the "build the tool first"-syndrome. Let's
install an existing implementation somewhere and start using it. If one
day wikiland is featurefull and stable enough, then a migation can be
thought of.

Also, if Andrew doesn't want to set up an additional wiki on his site, I
would be happy to host it at Anyware. This would be a JSPWiki, which we
already use internally.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez