cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Re: [CLEANCOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it (was: Cocoon Organization (Cocoon plugins))
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 07:32:47 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Yes, but Ugo did.  Someone else may.

I must admit most of my knowledge of English comes from great rock
songs' lyrics:

	Are there any queers in the theatre tonight?
	Get 'em up against the wall. -- 'Gainst the wall!
	And that one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me.
	Get him up against the wall. -- 'Gainst the wall!
	And that one looks Jewish, and that one's a coon.
	Who let all this riffraff into the room?
	There's one smoking a joint, and another with spots!
	If I had my way I'd have all of ya shot.

		-- "In the Flesh", Pink Floyd

OK, enough off-topic posts, already! ;-)

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it