cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CLEANCOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it (was: Cocoon Organization (Cocoon plugins))
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 17:53:10 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:
>>From: Andrew C. Oliver [mailto:acoliver@apache.org]
>>
>>That being said...  I  grew up in "the south" and would not
>>have thought
>>of this meaning in this context.
>

> :)
>
> Yes, but Ugo did.  Someone else may.
>

> Really, I didn't have that picture in my head, but Ugo's
> comment jogged my memory.
>
> Anyhoo, I have been having a mild itch to completely refactor
> Cocoon and call it C4 (more for the explosive reference than
> for the Cocoon evolutionary reference).  However, it has not
> been itching enough for me to do anything about it.

It's itching me enough :-O

What I am proposing is basically a first step of a refactoring.
Wanna join the party?

I want a playground to mess with refactorings, so we can see how it can
be done.
I am doing Morphos for an easy object pipeline.

Since branching seems not to be the solution, do we need another CVS module?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -