cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From m.krist...@gmx.net
Subject [patch] SimpleCocoonCrawlerImpl
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 10:28:42 GMT
hi,

i encounter a problem with my application and the
SimpleCocoonCrawlerImpl.java

well first it seems it does the job OK, but when the
LuceneIndexerXMLIndexerIml
wanted to access the same files again for indexing they didn't have a
conentType anymore and were ignored.

looking at SimpleCocoonCrawlerImpl.java there was an open URLConnection
which
was never closed. so closing this URLConnection, did solve my problem, i.e.
the indexer gets now the same content-type as the crawler.

well, I don't know if this is a problem with my cocoon-application or
whether there are reasons why not to close an URLConnection.

anyway I just attached a patch, which also adresses an 'null' check for the
content-type.

may cocoon become a beautiful butterfly ;-)
Kristian

http://www.gmx.net