cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ch ku <gajch...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon - web environment coupling ?
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:57:51 GMT

Hi denis

Thanks for ur help again. I have now xalan-2.2.0.jar in $TOMCAT_HOME/lib/container and it
seems its a bit strict with xsl tags than xalan.jar.

thanks again
chinmay

 Denis wrote:Chinmay,

> Error is
>

> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
> creating Transform Handler:
> org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Could
> not find variable with the name of imageId

Depending on the version of Cocoon and Java you
may have to move the xalan, xml-apis and
xerces files into the JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib\endorsed\
directory.

It should make the difference.
See details on :
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/index.html