cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Serving SOAP from Cocoon
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:53:10 GMT
Hi Deepak,

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 05:03:43AM +0530, deepak wrote:

> However i have encountered a minor problem while downloading the
> attachements from
> bugzilla (http://nagoya.apache.org/), under bug #11728.  Iam using Windows
> Operating System
> and What is being downloaded is a .cgi file called showattachment.cgi. I
> tried opening the file
> in WINZIP, and what i see is a lot of gibberish code randomly arranged.
> Some Source Codes like the SoapReader Class and its associated Parent
> Classes are visible which
> i have managed to spearate.

	Sounds like this showattachment.cgi is actually the .tgz archive
	that contains the java sources for the reader, a patch file, and
	an example sitemap.xmap file.

	Rename the showattachment.cgi to reader.tgz, and then ungzip/untar
	it, you should then be able to extract the source code into a
	fresh Cocoon CVS source tree and compile it. You'll also need the
	associated soap libraries from xml.apache.org/soap.

	I marked the patch as invalid a few days back though, as I've now got
	an axis version working which will superseed the apache soap
	version. I will post the axis version really soon, I'm currently just
	hunting down a problem I've got with the soap taglib in my
	environment.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: