cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] RE: New "module" terminology: WAS: Extending the build system for modules
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:42:24 GMT
On 19.Aug.2002 -- 02:11 PM, Stephan Michels wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
> > Stephan Michels wrote:

> > > Cocoon and the

Yup, but we're not talking about cvs modules, are we. And we are not
talking about org.apache.cocoon.components nor
org.apache.cocoon.components.modules but about something that avalon
calls "sub-project".

-100 for 'module' because of the above

> +1 for 'extension' (short 'ext'). (But 'module' also okay).

+1 for 'extension' or anything else, that doesn't conflict with existing naming.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de