cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Extending the build system for modules
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:12:01 GMT
On 14.Aug.2002 -- 04:28 PM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> we recently had our thread about Cocoon organization etc. and
> it's now time to recapitulate the results.
>
> One main result is to split the core from optional things that
> we from now on call modules (and not blocks!).

Objection! We have "modules" already. This is going to cause
confusion.

After looking in my Oxford Thesaurus, the following alternatives might
be suitable:

   portion
   element
   ingredient
   unit
   bit
   fragment
   piece
   item
   particle

I like "particle" and "ingredient" best :-)

"Oh, you need to include the XMLForm ingredient for that..."

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de