cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject Re: [CLEANCOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it (was: Cocoon Organization (Cocoon plugins))
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 18:51:14 GMT
On Tuesday 06 August 2002 18:34, Robert S. Koberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Berin Loritsch wrote:
> > What Cocoon needs to test pipelines is an XML Diff utility.  I think
> > I remember something about such a beast existing, but I have no links
> > or licensing info.  You need to compare the generated output to the
> > expected output.  If it is different, it fails the test.
>
> http://subversion.tigris.org brings diffs back well-formed.

A well-formed diff is not the same thing... one thing is a node based diff,
the other one is a text based diff but with xml output. You sure subversion
can do a node based diff?

the only thing I found was http://xmlunit.sourceforge.net/ which should be
exactly what we need... plus an easy way of constructing a pipeline within a
testcase.

...and it comes with a BSD license. is that ok to go into our cvs?
--
Torsten