cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject Re: [CLEANCOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it (was: Cocoon Organization (Cocoon plugins))
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:38:46 GMT
On Monday 05 August 2002 19:40, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> > From: Andrew C. Oliver []
> >
> > That being said...  I  grew up in "the south" and would not
> > have thought
> > of this meaning in this context.
> >
> :)
> Yes, but Ugo did.  Someone else may.
> Really, I didn't have that picture in my head, but Ugo's
> comment jogged my memory.
> Anyhoo, I have been having a mild itch to completely refactor
> Cocoon and call it C4 (more for the explosive reference than
> for the Cocoon evolutionary reference).  However, it has not
> been itching enough for me to do anything about it.

feeling the same itch... would be really cool to at least collect some ideas and write them down
somewhere. Not even discuss them... (it might set the wrong signals) but just
marking down the itches we found while using and improving cocoon2.

In the end it might give us a better starting point for C3/C4. Or we end up
fixing all this in C2. (although I am a friend of rewrites)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message