cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <>
Subject Re: Thanks for fixing JARs in HEAD
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:27:14 GMT
On Monday 05 August 2002 18:40, Ugo Cei wrote:
> Ugo Cei wrote:
> > - HSQLDB connection works
> Ahem ... sort of. It sometimes works, sometimes not. In order to have it
> working reliably I had to remove the hsqldb-server element from
> cocoon.xconf and start hsqldb manually from the command line before
> starting Cocoon.
> Looks like there is a race condition between the startup of hsqldb and
> the opening of the connections in the "personnel" pool.

No offense, Vadim!! ...but just rolling back will not make us move forward.

Other bugs are now back as well. I have invested some time upgrading to get
some bugs fixed. Obviously other (major) bugs were introduced. Sorry for that
- but the examples were working fine for me.

I'd really like to have a newer xerces within HEAD. So I suggest tracking down
the problem(s) should be the way to go...

Of course I will help as good as I can..

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message