cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: [RACOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it (was: Cocoon Organization(Cocoonplugins))
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:55:08 GMT
On Monday 05 August 2002 16:46, Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>. . .
> If no, would you all like me to set this up on my server, and if its
> successful we'll move it to some place bigger?

+1

There have been talks of having a wiki for Cocoon for a while, it would
certainly be good for both developers and "documentors". Much more efficient
than a mailing list when collaborating on specs or documentation IMHO.

(There is wikiland which runs on Cocoon, but I don't know how far it is in
its development. Right now the server at
http://www.anyware-tech.com/wikiland/ seems to be down).

-Bertrand