cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From apurva zaveri <azav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using XMLFORM's jbean get methods from a custom generator
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:15:26 GMT
Hello all,

I have been succesfuly able to run the xmlform on
cocoon 2.1. It is great. I want to know how to make
use of the bean's get methods to access its values
form a custom generator that extends ServletGenerator.

I want to configure the sitemap such that both are in
the same pipeline. like the user access the xmlform ,
the value from the bean are used by the generator
(generating XML) and displayed (using xslt
transformation) in the same pipeline as an output.

I am not sure what I have to do for that. Please help.

-Apurva Zaveri.