cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Aston <jeremyas...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: SWF generator and serializer
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 15:39:12 GMT

Hi Torsten,

Do you have any news on the embedded font problem raised a few days ago as I have noted it
with Win 2000, C2.1 Head, TC 4.0.4le, JDK 1.4, Flash 6, IE 5.5 and NS 6?  I am happy to do
some more research if you are not able to look at the problem but I may need a few pointers
as I am no expert on SWF generation and file format.  Interestingly NS6 throws the "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
Encoding for '?' already present" exception, IE 5.5 throws a invalid element exception.

Jeremy

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail_storage.html