cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Diana Shannon <shan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Wiki (was: Re: [CLEANCOON] Let's clean Cocoon and modularize it . . .)
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:04:35 GMT

On Tuesday, August 6, 2002, at 04:32  PM, Leigh.Dodds@ingenta.com wrote:

> As far as QA goes, I'd suggest this be applied to Wiki content to
> make 'official docs', but you can still point people at the Wiki
> for information, and say "here be dragons".

But making "official" cvs xdocs from the wiki still seems like a PITA --
at least at the moment. Why not wrap a decent skin on the wiki site, do
periodic QA, and dump the periodic result (html docs?) into the cvs/web
site for distros/snapshots, etc. Why do we need cvs xdocs anymore?

-- Diana (suddenly feeling very liberated)