cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject package names? additional jar dependencies?
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2002 07:19:46 GMT
I've written some components for dealing with javamail stores: MailSource
and MailSourceFactory, and a few associated (helper) classes which will
probably also include an XMLizer when I factor out the XMLizing code. I'd
like to commit them to the scratchpad, but first I want to know the correct
location for my package. There are a lot of Sources in the
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl package, but it seemed to me
preferable to put my classes in a package of their own, where they can be
package-private, for instance.

org.apache.cocoon.mail ? (this is what I'm using at present)
org.apache.cocoon.components.mail ?
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.mail ?

Also, these components require some extra jars; namely activation.jar (the
Java Activation Framework) and mail.jar (JavaMail). How do I indicate this
dependency?

Thanks in advance!

Con