cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Buene" <erik.bu...@gan.no>
Subject Configure SourceResolver
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:50:27 GMT
Hi

Don't know if this is the right forum for this question,
so please correct me if I am out of place here.
My question is: Can I configure cocoon to use my own
SourceResolver instead of
org.apache.cocoon.environment.URLFactorySourceResolver?

I would like to write one that can resolve e.g. 'xhive://'
to deliver documents from the XHive database.

I know I can write my own generator, but then I would have
To write a transformer as well - since the stylesheets are
also in the xhive database. I would prefer to use be able
to just use the src attribute with the available components.

Any help much appriciated,

Erik Buene (erik.buene@gan.no),
Gan Media