cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "William Brogden" <wbrog...@bga.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Cocoon pipelines captor
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:45:06 GMT
> On 30 Aug 2002, Bruno Dumon wrote:
>
> > Captor is a tool that lets you see the XML being produced by each
> > transformer in a Cocoon pipeline. Currently it only works
> with Cocoon
> > 2.03, and not yet with 2.1. Implementation-wise captor
> works like the
> > profiler included with cocoon, but instead of storing the
> time spent in
> > each transformer, it stores the SAX-events that came out of each
> > transformer.
> >
> > For more information and download, see:
> >
> > http://outerthought.net/captor.html

Whats the difference between Captor and the LogTransformer that
comes with Cocoon 2.0.1 ? It sits in the pipeline and logs the
SAX events to a file.

I wrote an extension that also logs the state of many
"pipeline variables" - its going to be in the Cocoon
book from Sybex (pub in October) or I can send anybody a copy.

wbrogden@bga.com
Author of Soap Programming with Java - Sybex; ISBN: 0782129285