cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <>
Subject How to pass authentication data to a Source?
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:10:02 GMT
I am writing a Source or Sources to provide access to mail stored on pop3,
imap, etc servers. In some cases the Source will need to log in to the mail
server, so I need a way to pass the credentials to my Source.

It seems to me that the Source can implement Configurable, Contextualizable,
or Parameterizable, and then extract the credentials from its Configuration,
Context, or Parameter. Is that right? Any suggestions? Can anyone point me
at some code which implements something similar?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message