cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From koen_pellegr...@inventivedesigners.com
Subject Re: the chaos in myself
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 06:03:02 GMT

:(

Is this an ending, or a new beginning?

K.

                    Stefano

                    Mazzocchi            To:

                    <stefano@apac        cc:

                    he.org>              Subject:     the chaos in myself

                    11-07-02

                    19:59

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cocoon-dev

Due to some events in my life, the chaos in myself grew too much and the
dancing star is fading. My past signature will no longer represent me.

I'll be away for some time, not to look for the answers but to the
questions.

A presto.