cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "John Morrison" <john.r.morri...@ntlworld.com>
Subject RE: xerces 2.0.2 and release
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 16:00:35 GMT
> From: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de]
>
> I built my own version using Xerces 2.0.2 and had no problems.

Did you need to move/copy into the servlet engine or did you manage
to make it run solely within the webapp?

> What about the current release versions of Lucene 1.2 and Fop 0.20.4?

Updated both in head.  However, FOP's changed it's loging mechanism
and I think it can be tied into Cocoon's better so I'm +0 on adding
it to the release.  I don't know how to test Lucene :(

J.