cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <>
Subject Oracle 9i Release 2 - the first real Cocoon competition?
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 15:09:40 GMT
Just (which is a contradiction in terms - after the long wait) installed
Oracle 9i Release 2 and dived through the XML specific documentation.
According to what I have seen up to now there is a lot of Cocoon 1 type
architecture in there. Apart from supporting XSLT and SVG they also provide
FOP for PDF generation. I have no idea yet whether it works as advertised -
but could this be the first real commercial competition for Cocoon? Given
how widespread Oracle is.

Anyone out there given it a test-run?

Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30 -
Cocoon book:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: