cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [PROBLEM]: XSLTC does not work
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:18:05 GMT

No, sorry, I can only say this, when I used 1.4.1_01 with XSLTC, I got this
exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempting to format number '0.0' using pattern
''.
in most cases.

I don't get this exception (at least at the main examples page) with JDK
1.4.

I can't help more with 1.4.1_01 because I just totally removed it from my HD
as it seems to have many other severe bugs (javac throws exceptions, some
strange hang-ups etc.)

But I will post problems with xsltc and 1.4 if I get time to have a look at
it.

Carsten