cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject [PROBLEM]: XSLTC does not work
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 12:08:00 GMT
Hi,

with the latest switch to XSLTC, Cocoon isn't working anymore for
me. My system is JDK 1.4.0.01, W2K, Tomcat 3.3a.

I get the following exception for "localhost/cocoon/welcome":

java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempting to format number '0.0' using pattern
''.

Some other stylesheets aren't working etc.

I would strongly suggest to switch back to the normal implementation
until these issues are solved - otherwise doing all the other things
for Cocoon (refactoring samples, implementing blocks) becomes a real PITA
and slows done development.

Carsten