cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject [Q] Returning XSP errors on incorrect use of a logicsheet...
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 22:19:33 GMT
If I introduce a logicsheet that has an internal ordering of tags (e.g. some
may not be used outside another), how can I cause the XSLT processor to
raise an error during recompilation instead of at run time?

Example:

<foo:build>
   <foo:add />
   <foo:add />
   <foo:finalize />
</foo:build>

Let's say that <foo:finalize> may only be 1) inside <foo:build> and 2) in
the last position with _no_ following-sibling:: elements.

That's easy enough to verify using XPath node tests but I don't know how to
make the compilation fail. I can raise a runtime exception but blech.

Thanks, Per