cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Foster <jafos...@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/webapp sitemap.xmap
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 15:50:20 GMT
> But we have already the global mount:
>
>     <!-- mount everything else -->
>     <map:match pattern="*/**">
>       <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="{1}/" uri-prefix="{1}"/>
>     </map:match>
>
> I think this is enough.

If you're willing to add more directories to the contents of ".../webapps/
cocoon", then sure.  However it then get trickier to determine what is
yours and what came with cocoon.  I use the "mount" directory as a place to
hold the little projects I am working on and it has been pretty convenient.

Making everything work in "mount" is as simple as putting a stub sitemap in
".../webapps/cocoon/mount" that does the same "global mount" match that is
done at the base sitemap level.

Jason Foster