cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@apache.org>
Subject Christopher Oliver as Cocoon committer
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 07:24:49 GMT
Folks,

I'd like to propose Christopher Oliver <coliver@mminternet.com> as committer
to Cocoon. He has done an amazing job in supporting the
continuations-enabled Rhino Javascript engine, without which the current
control flow layer would not have been possible.

I think his contributions in the control flow area have been and will be
very valuable in the future. Although you haven't seen him actively
contributing to the developers mailing list, I can assure you that in
offline discussions he's done a great deal of work making sure the overall
design is clean and minimalist. By having him as a committer we can all
benefit from his experience.

In a discussion we had offline, he offered to work on a complex sample
application that uses the control flow. I'd like him join us in our effort,
rather than go on a different path.

Please cast your votes: here's my +1.

Thanks,
Ovidiu