cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Extending Sitemap Error Handling
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:08:06 GMT
> From: Sylvain Wallez [mailto:sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com]
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> > Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >

> >>> Other thoughts?

Reading this thread and thinking: is it really needed in sitemap?
Why do not use the <error-page> element in web.xml and point it to a page
that is handled by Cocoon?
Additional data about the exception can be retrieved from special request
attributes (see Servlet 2.3 Specification, Chapter 9.9).

Won't this be enough for most of the cases?

> > Guess so, and because we are sooooo much verbooose and fast ;-)
> >

> Yes, and I'm sooooo late on my urgent paid-work because of this ;-)

Not only writers, but the readers as well ;)

Konstantin