cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: [RT]: One step for a minimal Cocoon
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 08:46:44 GMT
> From: Vadim Gritsenko [mailto:vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net]
> > From: Carsten Ziegeler [mailto:cziegeler@s-und-n.de]
> >

> How about "you got me working" xhtml reader and "powered by
> cocoon" gif
> reader? And if this xhtml generated using directory generator (to
> collect all directories */ ) then it can provide links to all
> subsitemaps.

This is already done for the scratchpad and would be fine also for the
samples. The only problem is that you'll need also some additional info,
e.g. a short description, for the sample. I've proposed to add a
'map:description' top-level element to sitemap, which can be used to
generate that info.

Another idea is the have a sample.xml document in each sample directory,
that can be processed by the XPathDirectoryGenerator to get the needed
description from it.

Konstantin