cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From itsuto_oz...@epkowa.co.jp
Subject encoding of serialized output
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:50:13 GMT
Hi all,
I have a problem here regarding the encoding of serialized output.
this is about C2.

I wrote sitemap like this.
   <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.text" mime-type="text/text"
name="text" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.TextSerializer">
  </map:serializer>
 I tried to output text file by cocoon. and it comes out with UTF-8
encoding.
but I want cocoon to output text with Japanese encoding like JIS,Shift-JIS,

I 'd try this tag between  <map:serializer>  </map:serializer>
<encoding>JIS</encoding>but it dosen't work.
How can I tel cocoon to output textfile with Japanese encoding?

I'd appreciate any tips and/or hints.

Thank you.
itsu .