cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Homeijer <M.Homei...@devote.nl>
Subject Clean webapp as a starting point for a new application [2.1]
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2002 06:30:51 GMT
Hi,

I am using the build target clean-webapp to create a starting point for
development of a new application. To be able to upgrade quickly to new
Cocoon builds I have a build script that unpacks the resulting .war file and
copies my own web application files into the Cocoon war. This means my whole
application is in a seperate subsitemap and I don't want to touch the Cocoon
root sitemap.

This results in two requirements for the root sitemap. 1) It must be empty,
so the documentation pipelines should also be mounted in a subsitemap and be
removed in the clean-webapp target. 2) There should be an extension point
where I can place my application sitemap (or replace the documentation
sitemap) so that in a full Cocoon environment the match="" can be redirected
to the documentation and in my application the match="" will be redirected
to my application root url.

What would it take to accomplish this?

TIA,
Michael Homeijer